Intrum Hellas is a market-leading company in the Greek NPL servicing market with wide-ranging expertise in debt collection and restructuring services.
At Intrum we create value for our clients, our customers, our owners and for society at large. We are driven by our Purpose and our four values: Empathy, Ethics, Dedication, Solutions which define who we are and determine how we act.
About the Job
You will have the opportunity to be part of a highly dynamic team specialized in non-performing business loans as an expert partner in analyzing data and generating reports according to business needs.
- Actively manages an assigned portfolio of Non-Performing Loans for Medium-sized Companies (NPLs)
- Carries out financial analysis for the purpose of submitting restructuring proposals to the approval committees
- Coordinates and monitors the implementation and progress of approved restructuring plans in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Identifies and records risks associated with the restructuring plans in progress
- Manages loan agreements including financing terms, loan contracts and related amendments
- Ensures compliance with company’s policies, processes as well as with the regulatory guidelines
- Prepares regular reports and presentations
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- University degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant field
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in a similar role of managing troubled assets
Core Competencies & Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of business loans
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Greek
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Team-player with the ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders
[To send your CV please click here]