Financial Analyst - Thessaloniki
Apiron is a technology company headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece and specializing in the development of next generation e-platforms and intelligent solutions for the automation of business processes. Apiron was formed in 2014 and since then it has been rapidly expanding, building a strong presence in Great Britain, Poland, Central Europe and the Balkans.
Apiron is now in a process of continuous growth, enjoying healthy sales, increasing its human resources and becoming a trusted, strategic partner for clients in Europe.
As we are growing stronger, we are looking to hire a financial analyst who will be responsible for the following areas:
- Forecasting and historical data analysis to provide forecast models for future implementation according to industry requirements
- Effective budgeting, controlling and adherence to OPEX/CAPEX budget requirements
- Consolidation and analysis of financial data to provide monthly and ad hoc reports
- Analyze and compare current financial status with future prospects to identify trends and determine further actions
- Remain updated on field evolution to incorporate future trends and support effective decision making
The ideal candidate should possess:
- BSc Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- MSc in Business Finance, MBA or professional qualification would be considered a plus
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- Knowledge of financial forecasting, budgeting, cashflow and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office
- Proven analytical and controlling skills
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills
If you are interested in working with us in a dynamic, international environment, you have a passion to develop fast and it is essential for you to acquire new skills and grow, then this role is for you.
To send your CV please contact us at:
[To send your CV please click here.]
Job code reference: FA