Famar is a European contract manufacturing and development partner, for the pharmaceutical and health & beauty industry. Building on our 70 years' expertise, we deliver flexible solutions, from development to production and distribution. Driven by our customer-care mindset, we offer services covering the majority of pharmaceutical forms, while providing a particularly strong expertise in liquids, ointments and creams. Through the outstanding knowledge and commitment of our 1850 employees and with a network of 6 production sites, we supply a wide range of 1800 products in 125 international markets.
We seek to recruit:
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform expenses control and variances reports analysis.
- Control the standard cost, activity based procedures in one of our business units & products.
- Perform analysis based on the costing valuation methods, standard cost.
- Participate in the budget, forecasting, reporting.
- Create BU's monthly financial reports.
- Participate & involve on a daily basis on BU's performance (matching & validating industrial and financial data).
- Create ad hoc reports according to daily requirements.
Profile / skills
- University degree in Finance / Business Administration / Accounting, or in another related quantitative field
- Postgraduate degree (MSc, MA, MBA) will be considered an asset
- 2 years of working experience at a relative role, preferably at well-established multinational companies on manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of costing, preferred standard cost will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek chart of account
- PC literacy: Excellent knowledge of Excel is a prerequisite, experience particularly SAP (FI/CO) is desirable.
- Fluency in oral and written English
[To send your CV please click here.]