Location: Rocabella Santorini
The Financial Controller is responsible for the day to day financial control of the hotel.
He/she will coordinate the daily receivables, payables, human resources and cost control processes and will report directly to the General Manager. Will be called to actively cooperate with all the head of departments to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel and departments.
- Ensure that all receivables and night audits are executed correctly. Reconciled and processed in a timely manner and according to the deadlines
- Control the process of data entry
- Monitor and set the Human Resource processes and standards that will ensure the smooth operation of the hotel
- Monitor the cost control process as an extension of the payable invoices entry
- Review and implement payment policy with suppliers, partners and various vendors
- Organise the staff schedule, maintaining adherence to wage control
- Engage positive communication and relationships with management and employees of all departments, cooperating and coordinating teamwork as necessary
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the General Manager
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive experience in similar position in a hotel or related industry, at least 5 years
- Business administration, economics or accountancy degree
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in Greek and English
Able to work on a flexible schedule, including week-ends and holidays, according to departmental and operational needs.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]