Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not "just another job"?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World's Leading Family & Beach Resort TM.
Whether you're looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Analyst
Office location: Thessaloniki
Department: Finance & Accounting
Contract: Full time, permanent
General purpose of the role
This new position's role and general purpose will be to support our finance operations with day-to-day processes, monthly reporting, budget, reforecasting and the performance of a meaningful and insightful analysis. Responsibilities include but are not limited to financial analysis and modeling and tracking of financial and operational KPIs. The Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Analyst will act as a business partner and will prepare the required analysis for the management board and other stakeholders in order to support performance tracking and decision making.
Your main responsibilities
- Prepare monthly reports for management purposes, including P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, working capital analysis, capital expenditure analysis etc.
- Participate in the budget, forecasting and strategic planning processes
- Compare actual financial results vs budgets and forecast and explain variances when necessary
- Analyze operational and financial data to create business models driving well-informed decisions
- Enhance efficiency by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools
- Keep tracking of operational and financial KPIs
- Ad hoc financial analysis to generate insights for decision making
Your main qualifications/skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or other related and/or quantitative field. A MSc degree is preferable.
- 2-4 years of work experience in FP&A, Business, and Financial Analysis roles with extensive modeling and budgeting experience or in an audit/consulting firm (preferably Big 4) with an emphasis in business planning and modeling
- Fluency in English
- Sound understanding of accounting principles; Professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA etc.) would be considered a plus (either completed or at an advanced stage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (highly proficient particularly in Excel and Powerpoint); knowledge of additional tools/functionalities will be considered a plus (PBI, SQL, etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills coupled with business acumen
- Comfortable in dealing with numbers and processing financial information
- Comfortable in extracting, combining, and processing data from various sources and systems
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Ability to coordinate with various teams
- Strong organizational and presentational skills
- Ability to guide and coach junior team members
- Proactiveness and self-motivation
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not "just another job", but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here]
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.