Financial Planning Analyst
Job Schedule: Full time
Advertisement Location: Athens
At WIND, we believe in a world ofconnection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that peopleenrich their liveswith all thatcommunications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only onexpressing themselves,while we take care of the technology thatenables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives,WIND is the right place to be.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and we are now looking for a talented and highly motivated "Financial Planning Analyst" to join a team of bright professionals.
- Sustain very good level of planning processes, communication and stakeholder management
- Ensure smooth, accurate and timely planning process flows execution (Budget of Rolling Forecast) in BPC or any other planning tool
- Key role for the preparation of recurring (Budget of Rolling Forecast) and ad hoc presentations to senior management and BoD
- Key role for the update and completion of quarterly IR process
- Monitor, analyze and report telecom market data in an accurate and timely manner
- Active involvement and support in all major strategic projects. Develop, update or enhance business models to support strategic decisions and assist in the evaluation of main strategic
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Master‘s degree in any of the above fields is considered an asset
- ACCA degree (or equal) is considered an asset
- Microsoft office expert
- Fluent in English language (must have)
- Efficient in presentations preparation and story telling
[To send your CV please click here.]