On behalf of our client, a leading Services Conglomerate, we are seeking a Controlling Analyst. The purpose of the role is to provide robust financial analysis and reporting of the company's Financial Statements and of their components, and also to prepare and monitor the Business Plan and its subsequent implementation, thus supporting the Company's effective decision-making at all levels. In general, the Controlling Analyst is involved in all business aspects in order to monitor and analyze all initiatives and highlight potential risks and opportunities from a financial perspective.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all analyses and preparation during the financial planning periods and on actual monthly performance.
- Participating in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts assists the planning area in both the corporate and local functions of reporting. He/she ensures that all information coming from other functions is timely submitted, accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Responsible for monthly reporting, and analyses, including detailed analysis of revenues, costs, margins vs the relevant planning period deviations, identifying trends, seasonality effects, and potential risks/opportunities.
- Monitoring operations to assure compliance with budgets conducts variance analysis of actual costs/revenues vs. budget or forecast and provides detailed explanations of the monthly financials, proposed budgets, forecasts, and strategic plans.
- Assisting with preparing ad-hoc analyses on strategic projects such as investment appraisals, price positioning, and strategic business analysis (e.g., entering new market segments, launching new products/services, etc.).
- Responsible for the production and analysis of End-to-End reconciliation from source through to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.
- Working with all product owners to ensure accurate and complete recording of business results in the P&L.
- Works closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Analyzing market trends and providing detailed analysis of competition.
- Increasing productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process.
- Participating in the preparation of the monthly management report.
- Conducting any ad hoc analysis assigned by the Budgeting & Financial Control Section Manager.
- Participating in the impairment test process by receiving Divisional assumptions, running, and finalizing the evaluation model.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and communicating all company KPIs and the corresponding variances vs forecasted figures.
- Responsible for the monthly Electricity and NG Supply P&L preparation.
- Responsible for assurance that Guarantee levels are accurately calculated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Result-oriented, hands-on approach, with determination and drive to achieve results to move major initiatives.
- Strong time management and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration, teamwork, multitasking, influencing, and presentation skills.
- Education: BSc in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or any related field.
- MSc will be considered an asset.
- ACCA/CIMA/CFA will be considered a plus.
- 4 – 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in a multinational company.
- Proven experience in controlling, financial analysis, and revenue assurance areas.
- Experience in MS Office, ERP SAP (CO/PA, BW, PS), is a must.
Competitive remuneration plus bonus and benefits are offered.
We would wish to thank in advance all applicants for applying for this opening. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only the candidates whose experience and competencies, as described in their resumes, match the position's requirements will be contacted.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]