Astir Beach is looking for talented and energetic people that have the
passion to offer unique memorable experiences to our guests.
We are currently looking for a First Aid Nurse
First Aid Team (Nurses, Doctors)
- Provides immediate, lifesaving, medical care before the arrival of further medical help. This could include performing procedures such as placing an unconscious casualty into the recovery position, performing Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR, using an automated external defibrillator (AED), stopping bleeding using pressure and elevation.
- Responsible to direct the health and safety of the guests and staff and to provide appropriate treatment, where necessary.
- Prevents, wherever possible, illness and accidents.
- Ensures that there is a stock of first aid supplies.
- Ensures that Lifeguard’s First Aid kit is located at the waterfront.
- Records all individual treatments (including name, date and time) in the bound medical log book provided for that purpose.
- Prepares a report for any serious medical incident.
- Maintains the First Aid station in a clean and healthy condition.
- Reports any incident immediately to the Beach Manager.
- Must hold a Bachelor degree in nursing
- Must be fluent in English and knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- Must be aware of First Aid rules and techniques
- At least 1 year of experience as a nurse is essential
- Previous experience in the tourism industry or in a luxury brand is preferred
Candidate specific skills:
- Have strong customer service skills with positive attitude
- Be highly professional in appearance, character and conduct
- Have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Show high levels of efficiency
- Be able to work under pressure both as part of a team and also working on own initiative
- Be proactive and show high levels of accountability
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]