TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 5 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for season 2023 at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas, a unique 5* luxury resort, as a
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines; give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Watch clients perform an exercise and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness; monitor clients progress and adapt programs as needed
- Make sure that all equipment and classroom are in excellent working order
- Prepare fitness programs in different areas of the resort (in door, outdoor, in the pool or at the sea)
- Give emergency first aid if needed; follow all health and safety company regulations
- Build full knowledge of resort and hotel facilities, services and local area
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
Qualifications / personal characteristics:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position ideally within a 5* luxury hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as an asset
- Experience of tennis coaching at all levels
- Degree of physical education & sports sciences or certification of fitness instructor
- Excellent physical fitness
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, excellent communication and motivation skills
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here.]
TOR Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment and further career development to passionate professionals.