Core Job Information
Department : Housekeeping
Working hours : Full time – 40 hours per week – 5/6 days per week
Position reports to : Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Housekeeper A/B
Responsible for : Chambermaid/Cleaner, Night Chambermaid/Cleaner, Houseman
The Floor Supervisor will oversee the work of all housekeeping staff, ensuring that all Hotel rooms, public areas and other related facilities are kept clean, tidy and well maintained. The Floor Supervisor will train and supervise staff, enforcing their compliance with established standards and health & safety policies, and respond to guests' needs, requests and complaints.
- Manage staff's work schedules; schedule shifts and arrange for replacements,
- Train and coach team members so they develop their system knowledge and personal skills on cleanliness, tidiness, health, safety and hygiene standards,
- Assign tasks; oversee staff work on a daily basis; supervise all pre, during and post operations,
- Motivate team members, support, resolve issues that occur on the job and performance manage where required,
- Inspect work; check all rooms & public areas, ensuring compliance with standards and policies,
- Respond to guests' needs and requests, resolve complaints/problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service,
- Monitor inventory and ensure that all supplies and other essentials are adequately stocked,
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required,
- See Job Description for full list of responsibilities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum one year experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role,
- Having attended a hotel school as well as having previous experience in a similar luxury hotel, will be considered additional advantages,
- High school graduate or equivalent will be considered a plus,
- Previous hands-on experience with cleaning tasks, equipment and products,
- Excellent organisational and team management skills,
- Strong customer service skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Must speak, read, and write both English and Greek; knowledge of additional languages (Russian, etc.) will be considered an additional advantage.
- Able to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members,
- Able to create excellent rapport and working relationships with people,
- Hands-on approach which will require workingearly, late and weekend shifts as required,
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job,
- Extremely proactive, flexible, adaptable, strong team player, responsible and accountable,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle stress and stay calm under pressure,
- Be immaculate in personal appearance,
- Must possess a positive attitude, pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
Interested applicants should apply until the 15th February 2021.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]