The Group Doryssa Hotels & Resorts in Pithagoreio, Samos is seeking to recruit
Food & Beverage Manager
Doryssa Hotels & Resortsis a hotel groupcurrently owning and operating seven properties in Samos island.
Our mission is to offer the highest level of expertise with the most impressive results. We are seeking for partners who share the same philosophy with us and put our people first.
We are currently seeking for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join our 5* Doryssa Seaside Resort located in Pithagoreion of Samos.
The ideal candidate is a professional with experience in F&B operations, to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and execute all F&B operations and lead staff. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement
Reports to: Hotel Manager
Food and Beverage Manager’s key tasks:
- To overlook and support all the F&B outlet operations
- Closely work with the Hotel Manager to continually enhance and advance the hotel’s goals
- Ensure that the F&B operational staff and supervisors are properly trained according to the hotel’s code of conduct and can carry out the operations of each function of their department
- Conduct daily operations meeting - team meetings to discuss routine operational matters, guests’ feedback and action taken for service recovery and any staff issues.
- Manage and train the Restaurant & Bar teams on regular basis
- Ensure the team provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Support and assist the Executive Chef in operations whenever necessary
- Ensures food & beverage quality and has effectively forecasted F&B needs
- Wine Special Knowledge and provide F&B staff special training for wines
- Recommendations on tasting and food pairings when required
- Responsible for all the F&B staff appearance, hygiene, and attitude to their colleagues
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services
- Planning regular and special events
- Organize a monthly inventory records and all the internal inventory procedures
- Excellent knowledge in HACCP & ISO procedures
- Maintain records of staff periodic manner and operating costs and budget
- Handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage, and service
- Ensure SOP implementation in F&B departments and check the same during routine operational checks
- Able to take personal responsibilities and to overcome problems in an efficient way
- Bring new and fresh ideas
- Participate in staff recruitment
- Perform duties as assigned
Best Candidate’s profile:
- Working experience of at least 5 years as a Food & Beverage Manager in a 5* Hotel
- Hospitality / Tourism Degree. MBA or master’s degree in a related field will be considered an asset
- Hands-on, positive attitude and flexibility
- Knowledge of modern trends in the field of Food & Beverage
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proficient user of Ms Office and working knowledge of POS system.
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills
- Capable to work under pressure with multitask duties and deliver high quality results
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and team player
- Cost-conscious and able to maximize revenue
Our Company offers:
- Competitive Salary based on qualifications
- Development Opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Meals within the premises
- All applications will be considered confidential
[To send your CV please click here]