Food & Beverage Supervisor / Maitre
Location: Greek Islands, Mykonos & Santorini
The ideal candidate should be responsible for the operations of the Buddha Bar international concept in Santorini. He/She will have to apply the company’s standards, control, and train the F&B personnel, be able to provide an excellent customer service. Be responsible for the F&B targets completion based on the annual budgeting. He/She should motivate and inspire his colleagues and copy with the Buddha Bar worldwide family.
- 3 years minimum experience as a Maître or Captain in a Luxurious Boutique Hotel or Restaurant
- Age up to 40 years old
- Wines and Spirits Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about the job
- Excellent MS Office skills and familiar with Computer Literacy
- Well groomed with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with team working personality
- Appliance of the operational budget
- Policies, Procedures and Health/Safety control
- Compliance to the applied laws of the Greek State
- Human Resources supervision and controlling
- Attention to the detail and strong communicational skills
- Maintaining the Company’s operational and service standards
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.