Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, that creates and develops a collection of contemporary resorts, based on the exciting concept of Infinite Lifestyle. At Ikos Resorts, we envision to offer an outstanding customer experience, based on supreme operational excellence, warm hospitality & great teamwork.
We currently look for Food & Beverage Managers to join our Hotels teams for season 2018.
Location: Chalkidiki, Greece
The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control the operation and administration of all hotel food and beverage outlets, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and financial results according to the company standards.
- Supervise and manage all F&B operations, be present at all times in the outlets during operational periods, prepare and monitor the annual budget of each outlet
- Participate in the menu preparations, selling policy and food tasting
- Monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them
- Identify recruitment and training needs, recruit suitable personnel, assign responsibilities and appraise managers periodically to ensure maximum performance
- Lead F&B team, pay attention to details, monitor service and food & beverage standards in all outlets, take necessary corrective actions when needed
- Solve conflicts and assist the building of an efficient team of employees
- Report to General Manager and supervise health and security standards are met
- Greet customers, handle all requests and complaints with an exceptionally professional manner; establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships
- Ensure that all outlet management teams are fully aware of market needs, trends and company’s policies
Skills / Qualifications:
- Tourism Degree / Diploma
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a Food & Beverage Manager within a 5* hotel
- Excellent command of English language; a second language (Russian, German or French) would be considered as an asset
- Computer literacy
- Capable to work under pressure, be proactive and deliver high quality results in a fast paced luxury environment
- Pleasant personality with exceptional communication and managerial skills, team player with strong problem-solving abilities
- Customer-centric attitude, ability to adapt into Infinite Lifestyle concept
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
Follow us on website & LinkedIn for more company news and job updates.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience
[To send your CV please click here]