Columbia Hotels & Resorts Ltd is seeking to recruit for its Columbia
Beach Resort 5* in Pissouri - Limassol the following position
Food and Beverage Manager
JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING COMPANY THAT INVESTS IN YOU & YOUR CAREER
We are looking for positive people to join our motivated team with a long-term view of development & career progression
- A “hands on” approach and be a “people person” with elastic interpersonal skills: comfortable to “lead the Team from below”, a Team Player, at ease interacting (incl. handling complaints) with Guests. A communicator, inspiring confidence, and positivity also under pressure.
- Extensive Food and beverage products knowledge
- Steady background in 5* luxury leisure Resorts/Hotels’ F&B department
- Knowledge of F&B financials and administration: capable of drafting and updating beverage and wine lists, supervising inventories, costing and pricing food menus in cooperation with the Executive Chef.
- Able to work with available tools and resources.
- Trustworthy organizational and supervisory skills with stress on details
- Fluent in English language, spoken and written. Must be able to independently correspond in a polite and correct English.
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Office package and micros (*Oracle Food and Beverage and Oracle Hospitality) point of sales system
Would be an advantage:
- Certified Food & Beverage Management certificate (Vocational Diploma or internationally recognized certification)
- WSET certified
- Certified F&B Trainer
- Business savvy and sales oriented
- Greek and other European languages speaker, also at conversational level
- Familiarity in the use of Fidelio Property Management System
For European passport holder or Cypriot residents only.
Immediate start. Employment subject to successful probation period and work performance subject to annual evaluation as per Company standards.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO ZACHARIAS IGNATIOU, HR MANAGER,
[To send your CV please click here]
by 15th December 2021
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality