French Customer Service Advisor for Voyage Prive - Part Time
Resolving customer queries/ concerns/ enquires regardingclient’sservices. Using multi-channels to converse and follow up with the customer. Be able to cross and upsell additional products. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Welcome customers (by phone and email)
- Manage the back-office processing of reservations (booking, issuing, modifications and cancellations of services)
- Ensure after-sales follow-up, dispute management and compensation
- Advise and sell client’s services (flight / packages / flight + hotel)
- Process and carry out the administrative follow-up of the files (invoicing, convocation, delivery of travel documents)
- Establishes the customers’ needs to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to converse with the customer via multichannels (voice, email etc)
- Degree in Tourism or a strong experience in Tourism / travel agencies will be consider as a plus
- Availability to work part time
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in Customer Service
- Used at least one of the GDS tools (Amadeus), B2B Travel websites, etc.
- Native/Fluent in French Language
- Have a confirmed level of English (C1 - written and oral)
- Comfortable speaking, organized, responsive and rigorous
- Able to welcome, listen, analyse and organise the workload
- Marketing knowledge and sales skills will be considered as a plus
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply:
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.
[Το send your CV please click here.]