French Customer Service Advocates for JTI
Be part of our Customer Service team and represent JTI – Japan Tobacco International
By joining forces with JTI – Japan Tobacco International, the international tobacco and vaping division of Japan Tobacco Inc, we share a common goal: to be committed to making our business not only the fastest-growing, innovative, and sustainable of its kind, but also to deliver nothing less than the very best! At Teleperformance Greece, we are looking for French-speaking talents who will be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing JTI.
Join a team dedicated to providing top customer experience and at the same time build your professional network, improve your communication skills, and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing JTI, one of the world's most esteemed companies in the tobacco industry
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails, and chats to provide a seamless customer experience
- Respond to inquiries about JTI's products
- Resolve issues as they arise – addressing customers' concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- Work experience as a customer support / customer care representative will be considered an asset
- Highly-developed communication skills
- A genuine problem-solving mentality and a deep sense of ownership
- Tech savviness and learning agility
- A positive attitude
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (we will cover all the costs from the moment you leave your house until the moment you are ready to rent your first home in Greece)
- Competitive monthly salary +2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3,500 depending on the language
- Health care discounts and benefits
- Numerous perks and discounts
- Fully-remunerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 11,500 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]