Deliades Mykonos offers an exciting job opportunity:
Front Desk Agent - Concierge
Key duties & responisbilities
- Meet and exceed guests' expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues
- Responsible for the check-in and check-out process
- Work closely with the Housekeeping Department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinate requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Perform cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid outs, Foreign currency exchange, etc.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Sales orientation. Present options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
Qualifications and experience required
- Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 1-2 years
- Customer service orientation
- Communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Protel and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality would be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- meal on duty
- positive work environment
[To send your CV please click here]