Front Desk Agent
A77 Suites by Andronis, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is looking for a skilled, well-rounded and experienced Front Office Agent who will primarily provide excellent customer service and work in a hotel setting.
The position requires the FO agent to respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing, and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with hotel reservations software (PMS)
- Customer oriented attitude
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team oriented
- Takes initiative and is persistent in perusing and completing tasks
- Fluency in English, knowledge of a Second Language will be considered a plus
- Greets guests and completes established procedures on a daily basis, using both manual and computerized methods
- Maintains good customer relations
- Controls cash transactions at the Front Desk and maintains full responsibility for the FO bank
- Ensures the highest level of sincere service delivery leading to memorable guest stay
- Check in and check out of guests in an efficient and timely manner
- Resolve any guest challenges, recording information
Must be available variable hours/shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Be challenged and rewarded for the work you do. Join our team and don't just meet your goals; surpass them.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]