Front Office Agent - Ios Island
The five-star Liostasi Hotel & Suites, the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for a Front OfficeAgent. The newly upgraded Liostasi Hotel & Suites is part of the Denaxas Group of Companies and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs proactively, effectively and promptly.
- Upsell the hotel’s vacant rooms and try to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Maintaina professional and high-quality, service-oriented environment at all times.
- Maintain working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Welcome guests and resolve any possibleproblem and complaint quickly and courteously.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, debit, or credit.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Front Office Agent in a luxury 5-star hotel.
- Degree in Hospitality & Tourism.
- Familiarity with Fidelio PMS is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Knowledge of a 2nd language is a must (preferably French).
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with natural ability and confidence to sell/promote.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi task and work well in a high volume work environment.
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
- Accommodation and half board.
Send a detailed CV with a recent photo and
minimum 3 referees with phone and email.
Only candidates with above prerequisites should apply.
[Το send your CV please click here.]
Fax: 22860 92680.