5-Star Villas & Spa Hotel – Front Office Agent
Eliamos is a next-generation concept 5-star villas & spa Hotel in Kefalonia, opening in May 2022. A collection of 12 spacious 1- to 3-bedroom villas and suites, each with private pools and gardens, all 5-star serviced, uniquely blended in a scenic natural location with stunning views of the Ionian sea, and above a discrete sandy beach.
The property will implement and promote sustainable operations, provide an on-site high-quality dining experience, bar, childcare, fitness and gym including reformer pilates and yoga, wellness including massage, reflexology and beauty treatments, sport and cultural experiences. We aim to tailor all our services for customer enjoyment without overt commercial push, while nature, sun and sea views blend seemlessly into all indoor and outdoor areas of the resort to provide a relaxed, down-to-earth, genuine hospitality experience.
Designed by award-winning designers, Block722 Architects, Ecoscapes landscape architects, Maike Gruna Interiors Interior architects and operational support from Hotelbrain, Eliamos will seek sustainability certifications.
About the role:
The front office agent is the face of excellent customer service and patient care.
In charge of multiple tasks, this role contributes to the overall Eliamos vision by providing a welcoming, efficient and knowledgeable first impression when guests call in for scheduling, collecting payments and general questions or requests. This position excels in providing excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills to colleagues and guests alike.
- Welcome and greet Guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service in always provided and is in line with the Eliamos quality and service standards
- Act as an ambassador of Eliamos by providing guests any reservation, information, amenities, area attractions, spa and dining booking, as needed
- Ensure correct billing arrangement is provided according to FO policies and procedures
- Perform the check-ins and check-outs in a courteous manner
- Update all guest profiles and upcoming charges
- Prepare all necessary documents, such as registration cards, spa treatments and restaurant confirmations, as well as any other item that may support efficient and timely check in processes
- Answer incoming calls, processes booking by telephone and email correspondence
- Support the General Manager and other departments in administrative duties
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
- Maintain excellent relationship within Front Office Department as well as other departments
- Follow Eliamos policies and procedures for providing excellent service standards
Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree in tourism or Business administration desirable
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a front desk agent or related hospitality experience in a 4-5* hotel
- Fluency in both English and Greek
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Hotel Software PMS and Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer - oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills with high ability to multitask
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- Team working spirit
Why work with us:
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive compensation package including secure high base salary & extra performance bonus
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments.
- Daily Meals
- Supportive management
- Training and career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills
Join our team as a Front Office Agent
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]