MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, for the season of 2019
Front Office Agent
(code: FOA 19)
The FOA is the visual image of the hotel product. It is very important how to comprehend, analyse, produce, forward and communicate the information at Reception.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Check in and check out guests with friendly manner, following the procedures of the hotel.
- Issue card keys, register the guests and co-operate with bell boy for luggage delivery.
- Answer to guests’ requests and questions by phone or at the desk with smile, kindness and readiness to help.
- Keep track of messages, update guest profiles and booking information and inform guests accordingly.
- Handle all types of payments with caution and issue all kinds of invoices by informing guests accordingly.
- Deal with Cash Register during and at the end of the shift and make sure it is according to Accounts’ and FOM’s directions.
- Communicate with telephone operator, guest relations, housekeeping, maintenance, and food & beverage outlets to receive and give information about guests’ requests, issues and questions.
- Be aware, informed, alert and updated about the services, facilities, amenities Miraggio offers to the guests and external visitors and also the costs, procedures and regulations.
- Follow the MEMOs of FOM and make them practice at work.
- Try to upsell and cross sell by adding additional revenue to the hotel’s income.
- Bachelor's degree (National or International university/ AEI or TEI)
- 3-5 years minimum experience on similar position , leadership in hospitality strongly required
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages. Third language will be considered accordingly.
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure with provided resources, manage work load using own initiative and sufficiently cover a multi task position.
- High knowledge of Protel/CRS/PMS revenue management and MS office are considered a must.
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period
All resumes will be handled with discretion. Only those who possess the above-mentioned requirements will qualify for an interview and be contacted in due time.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι το MIRRAGIO Thermal Spa Resort δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.