Front Office Agent - Part-time Position (3 times a week)
Kefalari Suites is an elegant quintessential 19th century mansion transformed into luxurious guest house suites offering privacy with exquisite services and modern business amenities.
Located in the peaceful and posh area of Kifissia, just a 10 minutes' drive from the Maroussi business centre and 40 minutes from the centre of Athens.
5-star luxury with a regal influence of 19th century private club services for both the modern business traveler, couples and neighbourhood gentry.
The Front Office Agent is responsible for welcoming and checking hotel guests in and out of their rooms. He/she is responsible for providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
The Front Office Agent must have in-depth knowledge of our surrounding neighbourhood and activities and outings available in Athens, ensuring that every single guest has a pleasant and memorable experience at the hotel.
Essential tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure hotel guests are properly greeted and welcomed upon their arrival.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Familiarize guests with the hotel and their room.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform guests about payment methods and verify credit card data.
- Provide information about the hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Respond to guests' complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Liaise with Housekeeping to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to accommodate guests' needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees.
- Verify that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Follow all Covid-19 safety guidelines of the hotel.
- Be willing to carry out night shifts occasionally (23:00-07:00)
Skills and attributes
- Computer literate and preferable knowledge of Opera Hospitality PMS software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; customer service attitude
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]