Front Office Agent - Ios Island
The five-star Liostasi Hotel, the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for a Front Office Agent. The newly upgraded Liostasi Hotel is part of the Denaxas Group of Companies and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
The ideal candidate:
- Always provides seamless guest experience and strives to satisfy guests’ needs by acting proactively, effectively and promptly.
- Upsells and cross-sells the hotel’s services in order to maximize revenue.
- Ensuresguests feedback is properly collectedand proceeds with service recovery processin a timely and effective manner.
- Nurtures working relationships and communication with colleagues and other departments.
- A team player at all times, maintains a professional and high-quality environment at all times.
- Process all guest check-ins and check-outs correctly and efficiently.
- In charge of all payments and bill closures.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Front Office Agent in a luxury 5-star hotel.
- Degree in Hospitality & Tourism.
- Excellent command of Greek and English.
- Knowledge of Fidelio PMS and Microsoft Office is essential.
- Knowledge of a third language will be considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational andproblem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with natural ability and confidence to sell/promote.
- High standards of hygiene and grooming.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
- Accommodation and half board.
[To send your CV please click here.]