Front Office Manager / Υπεύθυνη/ος Yποδοχής
Our Ideal FOM will:
- manage the activities of the Front Office Team in order to ensure adherence to Relais & Chateaux standards, policies and procedures.
- direct and control the activities of the Front Desk, Guest Experience, Guest Relations, and Guest Services.
- have the ability to direct all activities of the front office clerks and night audit to ensure communication and follow-up on any problems, guest requests, special requirements, etc.
- interview and hire new employees and ensure they are correctly trained and take corrective action as required.
- take actions that maximize the profit of the division.
- conduct performance reviews as scheduled.
- review daily arrivals, VIPs, special request, group needs, room assignments and coordinate the needs of guests with Housekeeping Department.
- escort VIPs and return guests to their rooms.
- handle guest complaints and keep management informed as necessary.
- work with the Credit Manager to ensure credit procedures are followed and any problems are resolved.
- keep all personnel informed of information, policies and procedures relative to their areas and the hotel in general.
- review and monitor schedules of staff in all departments in the Front Office.
- develop relationships with return guests, group contacts and other guests in order to provide personalized service.
- support and create programs and initiatives that encourage employee development, training and career growth within the Front Desk, Guest Relations, Guest Experience and Guest Services.
- have the ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- have the ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management from a reputed institute or equivalent degree
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language. Proficiency in another international language will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in handling various facets of Front Office operations in a 5* luxury property
- Complimentary employee stay
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions and environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop as a hospitality professional
- Trainign seminars conducted by hospitality experts
- Option to work in other Relais & Chateaux properties around the world
If you feel this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
We thank you in advance for your application, only successful applicants will be contacted.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]