The 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos and looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated personalities, to be a part of the team 2020 and provide the guests the ultimate hospitality experience that comes straight from the heart.
Front Office Manager (full time)
Your job briefly:
The Front Office Manager is playing a key leadership role and is responsible for all front office functions and associates. You will have full responsibility for the overall Front Office operation and related activities achieving maximum customer experience, sales and guest satisfaction.
- Provide services that are above and beyond customer expectations.
- Train, supervise and support new front office colleagues.
- Coordinate all front desk activities, including but not limited to check-in and procedures, guest transfers, charges, calls, reservations and guests’ services.
- Monitor and develop team member performance, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Define success in terms of the whole team and create a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue, while monitoring department’s costs.
- Liaise and coordinate effectively thefront office team with other departments (housekeeping, maintenance, food and beverage, reservations etc).
- Schedule work shifts.
- Blend people into teams when needed and create strong morale and spirit in your team
- Foster open dialogue and let people be responsible for their work.
- Handle complaints and special requests.
- Troubleshoot emergencies.
- Ensure hotel policies and security requirements are met.
- Have an excellent knowledge of hotel facilities, daily events, activities and functions that take place in order to provide accurate information to the guests and coordinate departments needed.
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate metrics and address issues and make improvements accordingly in coordination with the Executive management.
- Degree in Business/ Hospitality/ Hotel Management/ Tourism Studies
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in both English and Greek
- Fluency in French will be highly appreciated
- Excellent written communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of major OTA's
- Experience with Tour Operators and travel agencies/ Groups.
- Revenue management experience, setting revenue goals and generating metrics, will be highly appreciated
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and online collaboration tools
- Knowledge of Bluebyte PMS is an asset
- High level of customer care skills and empathy
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Pleasant and friendly personality with the ability to smile even when under pressure
- Able to work in a fast paced environment within a team with minimal supervision
- You combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our Front Office team.
- A great working environment
- Further career development
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Year-round contract
- Accommodation in hotel’s premises and full board
Due to large number of cvs received, we will respond only to those who match the relevant requirements.
Should you wish to be a leader in the Aegialis Hotel & Spa team,
please send us your CV with a recent photo at:
[To send your CV please click here]