Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting for
Front Office Manager
- 3+ years of experience in a 4 star or 5 star boutique hotel environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
What you will be doing?
- Greet guests courteously upon arrival and escort them to the properties by taking account of the established Andronis Exclusive standards
- Promotes in house and sister properties’ services and facilities
- Handles guest needs, inquiries and requests while respond appropriately to guests’ complains
- Train reception staff to ensure that they provide prompt - personalized services and exceed guests’ expectations
- Make sure that all hotel’s department are fully supplied
- Serves as a central communication point during emergency/crisis situations while ensures smooth operation of all hotel’s departments
- Participates in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans
What we are offering:
- Meal on duty
- Accommodation provided with AC, wi-fi and laundry access
- Competitive Salary
Please send your CV with a recent photo.
[To send your CV please click here.]
Andronis Exclusive is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, color, citizenship or any other group protected by the law.