Seeking for Season 2020
Front Office Manager
Katikies Resorts & Club is a collection of award-winning curated hotels, located in Mykonos and Santorini. With a portfolio of 9 five stars properties, Katikies Resorts & Club has become the symbol of what today’s travelers have come to expect, providing an experiential and aesthetic differentiation that is literally impossible to match.
The ideal candidate should be able to provide excellent customer service and to make sure that the highest quality standards are achieved.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and materials
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, concierge and call center agents
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. I.e. flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Front Office Manager in a 5* star Hotel
- Past experience as Reception Manager/Supervisor
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable)
- Computer literacy, experience in MS office programs & knowledge of Hospitality PMS software
- Fluency in Greek & English, additional languages (German, Italian, French and/or others) would be considered a plus
- Strong leadership, managerial & problem-resolution abilities
- Excellent time management, organizational & multitasking
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for hospitality and exceeding our guests’ expectations
- Being courteous, helpful, discrete, honest and proactive
Katikies resorts & club offer:
- Training and career development
- Competitive compensation package
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence