Front Office Receptionist - Athens
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for Front Office Receptionist.
We are looking for individuals who have solid management skills, evidence a solid work ethic, proven leadership skills in a hotel environment, highest level of integrity and transparency.
The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience.
- Check in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Arrange for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Check out guest at end of stay.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest.
- Settle bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintain a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, exchanges foreign currency.
- Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Accept reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office and/or Concierge responsibilities.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Fluency in English & Greek is required.
- EU citizenship is required.
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
[To send your CV please click here]