Elivi Skiathos situated in Skiathos Island and its aim is to create truly memorable 5-star hide away experiences.
Inspired from the unique nature and heritage of the region, the renowned Greek hospitality, our main aim is to deliver a more personalized and intuitive service, and to form tailored guest experiences.
If the provision of discrete quality services in a luxury environment energises, you, we will be glad to receive your resume.
Front Office Receptionist
We are looking to recruit an experienced FO Receptionist responsible to provide customer focused service to the Guests, ensuring their stay will become an unforgettable experience.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Front Office, such as handling guest arrivals and departures, dealing in all FO related tasks and procedures (check in-out).
- Operate relevant switchboard, call centre and PMS software as per all Front Office related activities
- Identifies and ensures the highest standards of guest care is maintained, Deals with any special request, complaints etc.
- Works closely with the Housekeeping department for room turn around in order to allocate arriving guest in accommodation with a minimum of lost time.
- Must have a pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that promotes a helpful and professional image to the client and gives full cooperation to any customer requiring assistance.
- 3-5 years working experience in a relevant position
- Hospitality Degree
- written and verbal communication skills (English, Greek)
- Proficiency in computer skills (Windows, Hotel PMS/Fidelio, and several industry platforms)
- Team spirit and customers oriented approach
- Competitive remuneration package
- Exciting and dynamic working environment
- Food & Accommodation (if not a local resident)
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι τo ELIVI HOTELS δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.