Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Front Office Receptionists
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Manage the efficient operation of the Front Office engaging in all related tasks and procedures (check in-out, welcoming guests, payments/orders process, deal with any special requests, complaints etc.)
- Ensure the highest standards of guest care is maintained
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Operate relevant switchboard, call center and reservations software as per all Front Office related activities
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Excellent Knowledge of English language. A second language fluently spoken would be an advantage (ideally between German , Russian & French)
- Related work experience within a luxurious environment
- Previous experience in using switchboard/telephone operator and Front Office software (Opera, Fidelio) would be an advantage
- Hospitality Degree desirable
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]