Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Front Office Supervisor
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Lead and assist with the successful completion of daily Front Office shift requirements (Bell/Door Staff, Switchboard and Guest Services/Front Desk)
- Perform all duties of the Front Desk as needed
- Handle any guest complaints seeking assistance from manager as necessary
- Ensure quality standards are met by conducting daily walkthroughs
- Maintain high visibility with guests and employees, handle customers’ complaints and take proactively immediate corrective action
- Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors. Lead by example.
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Front Office Receptionist or 1 year as a Front Office Supervisor ideally within a 5* customer service environment
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable)
- Computer Literacy. Knowledge of Hospitality software (Opera, Fidelio)
- Fluency in Greek & English, extra language (German or Russian would be considered a plus)
- Strong communicative, interpersonal, managerial & problem solving skills
- Excellent time management, multitask & organizational skills
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]