Full Stack Software Engineer
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα | Software development REMOTE
Epsilon Net Group of Companies, awardedwith8 Nationals and 3 European Best Workplaceawards is seeking for aFull Stack Software Engineerto join its team.
As a full stack software engineer, you will be responsible for the development of a.ΝΕΤ Cloud based applicationand its back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 years of overall software development experience
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, .NET Core principles and best practices
- Great knowledge of Angular (8+)
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle and scrum process framework.
- Native greek speaker
- Azure Products (Microservices, Application Insights, Blob Storage)
- Kendo UI - Telerik
- MSSQL Server
- Azure DevOps
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
- Opportunities for career growth and development
[To send your CV please click here.]