A 5* Branded Hotel, is seeking to recruit
A dynamic, skilled and highly-motivated
General Hotel Manager
Indicative job description:
- Administers, directs, and controls the operations of the Hotel
- Attends to Guests’ enquiries, requests, complaints and compliments
- Manages budgets, financial plans and controls expenditure
- Sets and works for sales and profit targets
- Conducts proper training to ensure provision of quality services
- Attends to crisis or emergency situations and performs service recovery
- Monitors personnel to ensure guests receive warm attention and personal recognition
- Supervises maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnish-ings
- Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- A relevant Degree in Hospitality Management or Business school from a reputable educational organization
- A minimum of 5 years experience in 5 or 4-star hotel or hospitality industry required
- Sales and Marketing experience is considering a plus
- The ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity as befitting a member of management
- A hands-on operations management approach
- Excellent planning, organization, and guest services skills
- Outstanding leadership and communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.
- Efficiency in working under stressful situations or on complex events and projects.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in similar position abroad would be an additional asset.
If you are interested in this position please e-mail
your resume, motivation letter and recent picture.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidentially.