Epoque Collection a newly founded Management Company
with a portfolio in Athens & Santorini seeks to hire a
at OMMA Santorini.
The General Manager leads, guides and oversees the HODs and their teams, acting as an Ambassador of the Company’s values and culture.
The General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the hotel, including direct supervision of all dedicated hotel outlets, fostering relationships with residents Guests while ensuring the provision of superior service levels for all amenities and services offered within the premises.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate all pre-opening activities, including overseeing the pre-opening training
- Work closely with site managers and pre-opening team, managing property checklist and ensuring timely completion of tasks
- Actively participate in the recruitment of all location staff
- Monitor and ensure compliance of annual budget, prepare monthly forecasts, formulate reports
- Monitor cost control, property condition, cleanliness and quality of product and service throughout the hotel; Greet and maintain rapport with associates and customers
- Manage and mentor the managers in the location, train them and provide consistent feedback, guidance and support
- Responsible for the monthly inventory (assets of the property)
- Personally monitor and approve any and all expenses and payments to be done for and by the location (from on-site expenses to monthly payroll)
- Manage the location cash with the highest standards of responsibility & transparency
- Manage the entire staff of the location and handle interior Human Resources issues with support from the HR Manager located at Head Office
- Contribute in the creation and ensure compliance of Service Standards & SOPs
- Maintain a healthy and happy relationship with other businesses and neighbors in the area
- Keep the location running and operating at all times to the highest standards and according to the company brand and values
- Maintain a happy, responsible and hardworking team spirit
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed both by employees and Hotel guests at all times
- Develop and implement annual budgets and business plans in coordination with Head Office Managing Director
- Influence and Support the sales, marketing and revenue management efforts of the Head Office to maximize revenue
- Manage FF&E Reserve process to perform capital maintenance and repair projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Tourism studies, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management position in hospitality; preferably in a resort
- Hotel Pre-opening experience
- Computer literate and able to use customer relationship management databases
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal. A third language is considered a plus.
- Candidate can be based in the Athens office during off season months if desired.
- The capacity to meet project deadlines. Flexible work hours to meet the year-round demands
Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers off-season and team members.
[To send your CV please click here.]