German Speaking Customer Care Agent (full time)
Are you a native/fluent speaker of the German Language?
Now you can become a member of a dynamic and multinational team!
A multinational Contact Center Provider for well known international firms is seeking to expand its German Customer Care department.
Workplace location: Client’s offices at south suburb of Athens.
Your job will be to successfully handle Customers’ enquiries and requests, via phone, emails and chat applications, as a first point of contact for German speaking clients. You will have to process the enquiries and do the data input through a CRM and report any complex issues to the team’s Supervisors. Overall, you will be required to provide top quality customer service skills.
- You should be able to communicate (both orally and written) in German language at a fluent / native level.
- Knowledge of English language is also mandatory as initial job training will be held in English. Successful applicants will be asked to demonstrate their language knowledge through testing.
- You need to be able to work at shifts.
- You have to be PC literate.
- Candidates with competencies such as quality focus, problem solving, able to analyze information and market, with passion for providing excellent customer service and team players, are more than welcome.
- Gross Salary 1.050 €
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Relocation package provided (travel expenses, taxi waiting at the airport, up to 2 weeks accommodation in a hotel near the company premises and apartment search by a dedicated team to cover your needs)
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]