Go to Market Marketing Team Leader
(GTMTL - 2008)
At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK and France, we serve over 70 clients in more than 30 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a result oriented, self-driven GTM marketing team leader, responsible for supervising a small team of marketing specialists to achieve the demand generation goals of the company.
We are counting on you to:
- Lead and deliver marketing campaigns designed to accelerate revenue, maximize opportunities and build awareness across Europe through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the initiative, product line, business unit and/or target account
- Design online and offline lead generation marketing campaigns and execute them
- Work with CRM and marketing automation software to update, measure and react to success metrics, performing actionable analysis and making data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI;
- Drive internal initiatives, pull people together and motivate them toward a common goal.
- Maintain a systematic delivery of content through Qualco’s online properties and maintain BTL communications: email, newsletters, web pages, collaterals, direct mails, etc
- 5+ years of experience ideally in B2B marketing in a fast-paced, sales & marketing-oriented environment
- Experience of working in a virtual team environment
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English. Knowledge of Spanish or French languages is beneficial
- Experience in online marketing and social media management
- Experience in organizing events and conferences
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent numerical skills
- Experience of working with Hubspot would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Creativity, innovative approach and ideas
- Ability to be as strategic or as operational as circumstances require
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while working under deadlines
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications, and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference,
please send a detailed CV including the job code in the subject line.
[To send your CV please click here.]