Golf Guest Relations Manager
(The position is based at Costa Navarino in Messenia, Greece)
Costa Navarino is steadily raising its profile as a prime, sustainable destination in the Mediterranean by additionally offering a world-class golf experience on the first two signature golf courses in Greece. Its credentials are impressive: two 18-hole signature courses in idyllic settings next to two of the finest golf resorts in Greece, five-star hotels and outstanding resort facilities, a virtually endless choice of other sports and activities, plus great weather all year round. Golfers can select an amazing golf package for their golf breaks in Greece and test their skills while enjoying their holidays at the ultimate golf resort.
The award-winning The Dunes Course andThe Bay Course Costa Navarino are seeking for a Golf Guest Relations Manager to reflect the true essence of hospitality, creating in every guest a worth remembering experience.
Being part of our Golf team, you will:
- Responsible and passionate about turning moments into memories for our guests and ensuring that they have an exceptional guest experience.
- Supervise the daily operations to ensure all guests are receiving the utmost care and attention during their golf experience.
- Ensure that all our loyal members are personally welcomed and recognized
- Prepare –review and update guest profiles and share them with the rest of the team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Handling, resolving and follow up in a timely manner guests’ complaint or any major incidents effectively while keeping accurate records.
- Evaluating and Issuing refunds or compensation to guests and Authorizing high payouts when escalated issues and keeping records accordingly
- Create and present reports to the management team
- captivation and analysis of guests feedback and online review.
- Review guests’ requirements and make sure they are met
- Prepare and execute site inspections.
- Be in constant co-operation with other Departments
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a people person with enviable customer service skills;
- At least 3 year of experience within the hospitality industry. Front Office experience in a 5 star hotel preferred;
- Hold a Hospitality degree;
- Be a great communicator who allures guests from all over the world;
- Have unflappable temperament and professional integrity;
- Have Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance
- Have proper communication etiquette (both written and spoken) with internal and external guests;
- Speak, write and converse freely in both Greek and English. Knowledge of German and/or Russian/or French language will be an advantage;
- Have computer skills and knowledge of a PMS software system;
- Have impeccable cooperation, attention to detail, inspiration, and organizational skills;
- Be able to act proactively and constantly find creative solutions in every guest encounter;
- Have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
Navarino Dunes offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Οn going training opportunities.
- Accommodation in the vicinity of Navarino Dunes (for non - Messinian residents).
- Meals within the premises.
- Private Medical Plan.
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies.
Please note: CVs not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an English resume and a photograph
CVs to be sent at:
[To send your CV please click here]