The 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos is looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated staff to be a part of the Aegialis team and provide the guests the ultimate hospitality experience that comes straight from the heart.
Graphic & Web Designer / Social Media Associate
- 2+ years experience in graphic design, interactive communications
- Deep knowledge of creative suite (Adobe PS & Ai)
- Creation of digital newsletters, pamphlets, presentations, posts, booklets, posters
- Web Design (HTML5, CSS3)
- Able to conduct UX research and testing
- Able to design UX for meaningful, user-centered, creative experiences.
- Wordpress - Content Editing
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Superior computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, social media, emails, online collaboration tools, online marketing tools)
- Responsible for the Social Media calendar creation, image and copy planning, and posting in collaboration with the Marketing manager.
- Maintain, update and refresh the hotel’s profile in the Online Travel Agencies
- Monitor key performance indicators on the websites and develop plans to improve them
- Ability to create mockups & wireframes quickly for discussion
- Ensure clear communication with the IT manager
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Maximum 40 years of age, non-smokers preferred – considered an asset
The company offers:
- Excellent compensation package
- Full Meal Plan
- Professional working environment
- All required insurance and packages
The position is permanent full-time all-year long. Candidates willing to relocate to Amorgos long-term will be preferred. Relocation assistance can be provided.
Should you wish to be a member of Aegialis Hotel & Spa team, please send
us your CV with a recent photo and a short presentation letter at:
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]