PoP-Air, is a Greek fashion company, that aims to dress dynamic adolescents and young in spirit people, who favour fresh and modern fashion and are connected to each other all around Greece.
PoP-Air seeks a Graphic/Web Designer to work within our in-house eCommerce team.
In this role you will be aresourceful, quick learner with the ability to understand company’s needs, requests and requirements in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
You will provide essential support to the eCommerce Manager by executing the digital design of our brand and seasonal promos, e-commerce assets (hero banners, category banners, look book assets, catalogue banners, homepage banners), online marketing assets (social advertising assets, marketing story asset creation, newsletter banners), as well as general seasonal campaign and marketing imagery, videos, mechanical files, etc. and uploading to various sharing platforms for multi-partner use.
You will additionally be responsible for the uploading of ecommerce material and create branding elements for in store promos.
What You'll Do:
- Creation of weekly and seasonal e-commerce and online marketing assets including hero banners, category banners, catalogue banners, homepage, social advertising assets, marketing story asset creation, newsletter banners.
- Creation of seasonal digital assets including accurate and appropriate assets and layouts and to maintain digital assets, including branding assets (i.e. guidelines, logos, fonts, etc.), marketing imagery, videos, mechanical files, etc. and uploading to company’s platform.
- Creation and upload content for company’s website.
- Ad-hoc marketing requests for marketing campaigns, operational efficiency etc
- Create branding elements for in store promos
- Create and adjust store branding, navigations and segmentation signage
Who You Are:
- 1–3 years of related experience, Degree in graphic design, web design, or a similar equivalent
- Fluent with Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign. Video and animations skills are a plus.
- Solid competency of designing for print and digital applications.
- Experience with content management systems and e-commerce sites with understanding of general website management principles to apply to e-commerce websites and e-shops.
- Digital and online experience with a thorough understanding of e-commerce and online marketing.
- Retail apparel experience preferred
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Apparel & Fashion, Retail
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Art/Creative, Design
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]