Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the centre of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to meet you!
We would like to take a moment and introduce ourselves! We thought it would be good to tell you a little about who we are and what you will do with us.
We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services, where you will have the chance to work as aGraphic Designerandyou will be:
- Bringing concepts and copy to visual form related to training platforms
- Studying design briefs and determining requirements
- Conceptualising visuals based on requirements
- Amending designs after feedback
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Conducting research on material related to training platforms
What you need to have:
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Minimum 3 years of proven graphic designing experience
- Have excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite, InDesign and Illustrator
- Be a conceptual thinker
- The ability to design logo and create brochure and advert
- Knowledge in Photoshop synthesis
- Flexibility in varying styles as needed by clients
- Familiarity with Microsoft office for in-document design
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Knowledge of WIX and info graphics is considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to listen to others and work well as part of a team
Are you the one?
Let’s find out!
Send us your English CV at
[To send your CV please click here]
in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.