TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 4 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for 2021 season at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas a unique 5* Luxury Resort as a
Groom / Bell boy
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
- Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests, assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested and as assigned by the Front Office Manager
- Collect and deliver guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner; escort guests to room placing luggage in room; ensure excellent response to all requests
- Build full knowledge of Resort and hotel facilities, services and local area
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
Qualifications / Personal characteristics:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as an asset
- Valid European Union driving license
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here.]
At TOR HOTEL GROUP we are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment,
equal opportunities and further career development to passionate professionals.