Hotel Name: ONOMA
- Primarily responsible to greet and welcome all guest to the hotel.
- Checks the daily arrival list and departures lists.
- To be present at the Front Desk to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escort guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Transport departing guests luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- To provide an efficient luggage storage, delivery and collection service.
- To maintain a clean entrance of the hotel
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
- Previous experience in a 5* or 4* hotel would be preferred
- Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts.
- Tourism studies
- Computer Basics and knowledge of Property Management software.
- Excellent knowledge in Greek and Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
ONOMA HOTEL offered an attractive package of benefits is according to qualifications.
[Το send your CV please click here]