TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 5 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family as
in a fast-growing working environment.
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests, assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested and as assigned by the Front Office Manager or General Manager.
- Collect and deliver guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide a continuous coverage of the main door.
- Escort guests and assist in placing luggage in their room; ensure excellent response to all requests.
- Build full knowledge of the hotel facilities, services and local area.
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
Qualifications / Personal characteristics
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position ideally within a 5* luxury hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as an asset.
- Valid European Union driving license
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast-paced growing work environment
- Training opportunities
- Daily breakfast & lunch
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
TOR Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment and further career development to passionate professionals.
[To send your CV please click here]