Do you have experience as a Hotel General Operations Manager? Are you a decision maker? Are you a team player? Would you like to direct one of the most known luxury hotel companies in Greece? Do you enjoy being challenged? If this sounds like you, then apply now for the position of Group Hotel Director Of Operations.
The following benefits are given to the Group Hotel Director of Operations:
- Competitive salary
- Rewards & recognition
- Covered Expenses (traveling)
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Medical plan
As Group Hotel Director of Operations you will be responsible for the following:
- Organize and oversee the daily operations of Hotels by directing internal operations to meet targets, achieve budgeted results, and other key metrics
- Lead hotel management teams, ensuring delivery of all services as per standards operational procedures
- Achieve all KPIs as per yearly set objectives
- Set, recommend and implement business strategy, short- and long-term objectives and goals
- Prepare a monthly financial report for the owners and stakeholders.
- Develope, present, and accomplish approved annual plan and provide leadership ensuring plans cascade throughout the hotel business
- Operate profitable growth, effective investment in the current and potential contracts/assets and ensures long-term growth of the business via strategy and effective management
- Ensure short-term and long-term implementation plans are in place and executed to support strategy to develop based on qualitative and quantitative analysis that move the business to desired profit and competitive state
- Follow trends that are likely to shape the wants and needs of internal and external customers of the future; lead the organization in exploring business opportunities that create value for the customer while driving profit
The ideal candidate for the position of Group Hotel Director of Operations will have the following requirements:
- Educational background in hospitality, business, finance or relevant discipline
- Professional Diploma from internationally recognized institutions would be an advantage
- Over 6 years of experience as Hotel General Manager
- Experience in developing profitable marketing and sales strategies and implementing plan in hospitality industry
- Experience with general management best practices
- Business mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, and results driven professional
- Team player
If you believe that you are the perfect match for the Group Hotel Director of Operations in a 5* hotel chain apply for this job and take your next step for your career !
Have some questions ? Call Maria Rizou or feel free to contact me at +30 2166001323 and email@example.com
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now