Groups & Events Coordinator
- Degree in Hospitality | Tourism
- Minimum 3 years of experience in groups & events department preferably in city hotels
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to handle multitude of tasks and set priorities, coordinate with all hotel operation departments
- Draw up contracts and ensure that cancellation policies are followed, and deposits are taken correctly.
- Analytical, strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to generate revenue by all means available offering professional and friendly services.
- Building strong relationship with the clients
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English & Greek language
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, PMS systems
- Knowledge of events platforms (CVent) is considered a plus
- Team-player, enthusiastic, dynamic personality, creative and innovative
Group & Events Coordinator:
- Assist the Event Executive and/ or DOSM with corporate and socialevents in the hotel.
- Ensure that meetings,conferences, wedding parties and otherevents proceed smoothly by keeping in closecontact with clients so that their needs arealways met.
Group and Events Coordinators make sure that:
Group events within the hotel meet the hotel's level of quality standards.
In charge of preparing quotes, making follow-up calls with prospective clients and holding meetings with clients who are interested in hosting an event -with the presence of Events Executive and /or Manager-.
Coordinator report to the Executive / DOSM about any conflicts and concerns regarding the booking of a group function. Additionally, Coordinator follow through with client requests and delegate responsibilities to the Event Manager who actually run the event.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]