Groups and Events Coordinator
We are looking for a driven, diligent, and friendly Group and Events Coordinator to join the team at Angsana Corfu Resort & SPA- based in Corfu full-time.
The Groups & Events Coordinator will work as part of our in-house Groups & Events team. Reporting to the Groups & Events Sales Manager you will input and manage all room listings for our meetings and events as well as processing all group enquiries of 10 rooms or more. As a Groups & Events Coordinator you will play an important role in assisting the team to achieve outstanding targets. We are looking for a talented and motivated person, with the drive to deliver results and exceed expectations.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Groups & Events Manager with special responsibility for administration.
- Liaise with all appropriate departments concerning group bookings taking place in food and beverage areas and ensure the smooth and efficient co-ordination of all bookings.
- Be responsible for all food and beverage guest correspondence, especially confirming banqueting bookings; sending out inquiry literature
- Ensure any equipment needed for Banqueting is ordered in advance and to clients’ specification.
- Manage group blocks by making sure that PMS and Delphi are interfacing correctly and maintaining cut off dates.
- Processing all group rooming lists in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring group block is created correctly and communicate with the Sales team if errors occur.
- Ensuring group invoice is accurate and commission is set up and paid correctly.
- Update Delphi to ensure that pickup is accurately communicate to the sales team so attrition and slippage can be track.
- Communicating with the other departments to ensure key information is understood for all group bookings and always have excellent attention to detail as this is critical for ensuring that all information is captured and communicated correctly.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing
- Our most successful Group and Events Coordinator is someone who:
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals
- Understands the impact of their job in the overall guest experience
- Is a team player
- Takes pride in delivering sophisticated, personalised service
- Is a great communicator
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]