Elysium Boutique Hotel, a 5 stars boutique property in Chersonissos, Crete, that offers an unparalleled experience of accommodation and services. An elegant adults-only facility with exceptional design elements and high standards of guest services. It is our main priority to invest in people, the core of our exceptional services. Working here is about creating memorable experiences for our mutual guests as well as an amazing future for yourself as a professional. We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams. Would you like to join us?
Position: Guest Experience Agent
Department:Front Office Department
Reporting: Guest Experience Manager
Indirectly Reporting to:General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay in accordance with brand standards & SOP’s
- Guest Experience Agent will be the face of the brand and will promote a guest-oriented service
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
- Promptly address guests’ requests, like in-room dining, cruises, private transfer
- Actively listen to guests and resolve complaints
- Ensure that special guests’ enquiries are handled properly & on time and that all guests receive personalized services
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform clients of hotel services, including dining options, shops, Spa and various outlets
- Promote all hotel services and upsell if possible
- Liaise with Housekeeping department and F&B department to provide an overall comfortable guest experience
- Analyze customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-seeing activities
- Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel clients & promote the Loyalty program of the property
- Proven work experience as a Guest Relations Agent or Concierge agent or Customer Service Representative
- Thorough understanding of hotel management practices
- Hands-on experience with Hotel Management software (PMS) such as Protel, Fidelio, Alexandros
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages will be considered as a plus
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field
- The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent professional with outstanding, skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment.
- Daily meal and accommodation
We handle all applications with absolute confidentiality.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV along with a recent photo
[To send your CV please click here.]