SWOT Hospitality is looking to recruit
for the now Marriott’s MOXY hotel in the center of Athens
Guest Experience Manager
At MOXY Hotels we deliver inspired service.
You're upbeat around people, happiest in continuous motion, and great at juggling tasks. Now, imagine getting paid for doing what comes naturally to you. Sound good?
As the Guest Experience Manager, you will:
- Live & breathe the MOXY brand & lifestyle, so you can be sure to always represent it positively.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador creating a positive hotel image/experience in every interaction.
- Be aware of our hotel and neighbourhood and go out of your way to help guests learn & discover what’s going on.
- Build connections with our guests and be imaginative in creating memorable experiences.
- Anticipate face-to-face interactions being a major part of the job.
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential partners & guests.
- Constantly engage with the community in order to generate brand awareness.
- Be familiar with latest trends in wellness & well-being.
- Help market the company via social media.
- Possess a strong social media experience.
- Plan & manage the implementation and facilitation of activities and events within set budgets.
- Organise & facilitate on boarding sessions for new team members.
- Champion change by introducing new ideas that would enhance the guest experience
- Be able to generate revenue via organising events, art exhibitions, happenings.
- Attending events outside of office hours.
- Act as Manager on Duty.
- Outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills and organizational skills.
- Prior guest service experience.
- Available to work variety of shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferable)
- Work within a nonconforming team
- Provide awesome service to our fun-hunters and communicate with the rest of the crew and management clearly and efficiently.
- Take things into perspective, where some see obstacles, you should see opportunities.
- Own every moment, every reservation, every negotiation, every experiential consideration, every guest experience to the fullest.
- Complete all shift-activities to make sure we can continue to deliver that awesome Moxy service!
- Out of the box thinkers.
- Live in the now and know what’s next
- Have high energy and a bold do-it-yourself attitude
- Enjoy chatting it up with guests (probably people you’d hang out with anyway)
- Driving our guest service scores on all platforms
SWOT Hospitalityis a leading Hotel Management company, trusted by international investors, developers, and top-scale hospitality brands. SWOT Hospitality boasts extensive experience in management, investment and development, sales and marketing strategies, as well as advisory services, and is a valuable asset for businesses seeking guaranteed success. SWOT Hospitality is the white flag operator of international accommodation brands please visit www.swot.gr.
MOXY Hotelsis Marriott's youngest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It's the new way of travelling!
Marriott International, Inc.is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world.Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]