Guest Relations / Concierge
The role of concierge:
The concierge is an integral part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after from the start. This high-profile department carries a special responsibility. Our Concierge Team is dedicated to accommodating guest requests from the ordinary to the extraordinary. With local knowledge and insights, the Concierge Team does wonders to enhance guests experiences, making their stay that much more enjoyable.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
- Resolve customer complaints with the outmost professionalism. Promptly inform the Management Team.
- Process packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current.
- Be knowledgeable about activities available in the peninsula and establish close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to accurately input special arrangements the guest has made and to assure proper billing.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Front Desk and Guest Services.
- Support with any other tasks within the division and/or any tasks assigned to by the management team.
Our ideal concierge will have:
- a minimum of one-year experience as concierge and/or front desk experience in luxury hospitality
- a motivated approach and desire to work in a team environment focusing on the excellence of our experiences
- Attention to detail, the ability to multitask and good problem-solving skills are required.
- reading, writing and oral proficiency in the Greek and/or English language. A third language is a plus.
- legal right to work in Greece
- Complimentary employee stay
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions and environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop as a hospitality professional
- Trainign seminars conducted by hospitality experts
- Option to work in other Relais & Chateaux properties around the world
If you feel this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
We thank you in advance for your application, only successful applicants will be contacted.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]