Guest Relations / Hostess
Location: Greek Islands, Mykonos & Santorini
The ideal candidate should be able to provide excellent customer service and to make sure that the highest quality standards are achieved.
- Welcoming guests to the venue
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences
- Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
- Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones
- Managing reservations and providing accurate wait times and monitoring waiting lists
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards - Public Relations or Hospitality degree
- Experience in Bar Restaurant business
- Age up to 35 years old
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of additional languages is an asset
- Excellent MS Office skills and familiar with Computer Literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities with Up selling ability
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Well groomed with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with team working personality
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.